Dubai Pearl -- Some sort of Dubai Property or home Development Guidebook.
A mixed-use property development constructed over an astounding 10 million square feet, Dubai Pearl was created to feature residential, commercial, retail, office, hotel and theater developments linked together and erected on a round 4-storey podium having a length of about 500 meters.
Prominent Options that come with Dubai Pearl
Filled with state-of-the-art features and world-class amenities, Dubai Pearl offers residents a life of luxury, comfort and convenience.
While a radical list would be extremely difficult, a few of the more prominent options that come with Dubai Pearl include:
- A city for 20,000 people
- Iconic design by International architects
- Existing urban infrastructure
- Sky Penthouses and Villas
- Sky Palaces
- Luxury condominiums and apartments
- International retail and leisure
- Premium commercial space
- 1,500-seat Performing Arts Theatre
- 5-Star hotels with up to 20,000 keys
- Major elevated Freeway Network
- Easy use of excellent transport links
- 20 minutes far from Dubai International Airport
- 50 minutes far from Abu Dhabi, capital city of the UAE
- Stones discard from Emirates Golf Course- home of Dubai Desert Classic
A revolution of function over form, Dubai Pearl Tower is an ideal archetype of German precision engineering. This first ever column-free structure was created to achieve maximum space efficiency with minimum cost of occupancy.
Dubai Pearl will feature six freehold residential towers, including Jumana Tower Residence, Luluwa Tower Residence and Mahara Tower Residence.These towers will comprise an incredible array of penthouses and duplexes as well as 1,2,3 and 4-bedroom luxury apartments.
The Sky Palaces are set at the greatest point of the Dubai Pearl Tower and feature private Sky Pools and Gardens. Overlooking the Arabian Gulf, occupants can feast their eyes on the best views of Dubai including an astounding 360-degree view of the new central leisure and business district of Dubai.